• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Regrets?

87 posts in this topic

Getting back on topic.............I've only done one big trade and while I love the piece I got, the piece I let go has sky-rocketed in price! Still, given the same circumstances, I guess that I'd do it all over again, so, I have no regret.

On another note, I keep copies of all of the art that I've owned and I just realized that I've sold more pieces than I currently have in my collection. This was quite a surprise to me, as I hadn't realized so many pieces had passed thru my hands. Have I become my worst nightmare, a Dealer ;-}

Of course I meant to type "ASM #136"...but you know that.

KK,

When are you going to sell me back the Andru Esposito DPS from ASM #135. You know the one with the Goblin (now Harry Osborne) entering the warehouse on his glider and Spidey on the wall. I really, really regret selling it and would like to get it back. I'LL PAY CRAZY $$$$$$ !!!!!!!

KK,

When are you going to sell me back the Andru Esposito DPS from ASM #135. You know the one with the Goblin (now Harry Osborne) entering the warehouse on his glider and Spidey on the wall. I really, really regret selling it and would like to get it back. I'LL PAY CRAZY $$$$$$ !!!!!!!

NFS