• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Scarce opportunities , Forbidden Love plus more
3 3

33 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, crassus said:
32 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You can always call me up for some relief..., :baiting: 

...and it always ends up the same way...with me crying and you out drinking with your buddies...

:tink:

24 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You can always call me up for some relief..., :baiting: 

Do you come with baggage?

Of course.  No extra charge! :D

Ok, as promised (if a bit late) two more to close this Thread out. Romance was requested so Romance it is, Harvey style. Some of the most unappreciated books especially in comparison to their Horror output that doesn't seem to 'suffer' price wise from the warehouse find that the Romance books seem to. Many well written stories across the titles and salacious as all get out. 

Love Stories of Mary Worth #4 (fine) with nice PQ. Some waving along left edge of cover but still very 'flat' copy. Grabby manager cover. Asking $50 ***(SOLD)***

20201015_132912.jpg

20201015_132947.jpg

Edited by sagii

2 minutes ago, sagii said:

Ok, as promised (if a bit late) two more to close this Thread out. Romance was requested so Romance it is, Harvey style. Some of the most unappreciated books especially in comparison to their Horror output that doesn't seem to 'suffer' price wise from the warehouse find that the Romance books seem to. Many well written stories across the titles and salacious as all get out. 

Love Stories of Mary Worth #4 (fine) with nice PQ. Some waving along left edge of cover but still very 'flat' copy. Grabby manager cover. Asking $50

20201015_132912.jpg

20201015_132947.jpg

Take please. 

And last but not least True Love Problems #19 (VF-). Sister walking in on lover with her sister in a hotel cover. Really nice copy,  asking $75***(SOLD)***

20201015_133049.jpg

20201015_133117.jpg

Edited by sagii