• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showtime's DEXTER limited series (TBD)
1 1

117 posts in this topic

I'm interested to see where this goes.  Does he live happily ever after in this secluded town?  Is he finally caught? 

Spoiler

Does his son have dark tendencies too?

This show has been great so far.

Now in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Zayas hopes that Angel Batista will find out the truth about Dexter Morgan and his real identity, now that he has reappeared in the revival. Throughout the original series, Batista was oblivious to Dexter being a serial killer, despite other detectives like LaGuerta, Joey Quinn, and James Doakes suspecting him as such. He has also went on to defend Dexter on numerous occasions against judgment. Zayas' full statement to Batista finding out about Dexter can be read below:

"That's a difficult question to answer, but I guess I'm going to say that ultimately truth is going to set you free. So I would say yes."

On 12/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, sd2416 said:

It got interesting the last two episodes.  

I like it, but still feels very predictable so far.  Sure, they have gotten away from Dexter's kill an episode formula,  but the story with his son, to me, has been very predictable.  Also I saw the other killers identity a mile away.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, drotto said:

I like it, but still feels very predictable so far.  Sure, they have gotten away from Dexter's kill an episode formula,  but the story with his son, to me, has been very predictable.  Also I saw the other killers identity a mile away.

I've been enjoying it but I agree with you as well.  

Knew what happened with the school emergency immediately.  And also knew the other killer right away.  

On 12/27/2021 at 9:47 AM, drotto said:

Making a bet right now.  Dexter gets caught by the police chief, but she let's him kill one last time.  His son takes over the family business.

That’s pretty good.  My guess was she gets offed by the other killer, leaving Dexter & his son free to continue as teacher/student.

On 12/27/2021 at 10:30 AM, chrisco37 said:

That’s pretty good.  My guess was she gets offed by the other killer, leaving Dexter & his son free to continue as teacher/student.

THAT'S where I am leaning: she gets killed and they take off together. But not before they take out Kurt Cardwell.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:13 AM, Pitboss said:

That doll collection :eek:

Yeah, that was wild.  When he shot the girl in the face (and got all out of sorts because of it) a few episodes back, I figured he was mounting their heads.  But the full doll collection was a bit of a surprise.  So was seeing the blogger as part of the collection.  I didn't expect that.  

Edited by chrisco37

On 1/3/2022 at 1:38 PM, chrisco37 said:

Yeah, that was wild.  When he shot the girl in the face (and got all out of sorts because of it) a few episodes back, I figured he was mounting their heads.  But the full doll collection was a bit of a surprise.  So was seeing the blogger as part of the collection.  I didn't expect that.  

That was a shocker. Though he had been following for a little while. They just hadn't shown he had finally grabbed her.

:(

Dexter is a ripoff of Becker in the David Wiltse novels.  A cop who is a serial killer of serial killers.

Edited by kav

On 1/5/2022 at 12:31 PM, kav said:

Dexter is a ripoff of Becker in the David Wiltse novels.  A cop who is a serial killer of serial killers.

So Ted Danson played not only a doctor, but a serial killer one too? Geez he hid that part well. Never even noticed, and I watched a couple of seasons of Becker.