• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Giant Size X-men 1
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Would like to get a consensus on a crossover

notes

light rippling/warping cover
small scuff right center of front cover
very light spine stress lines to cover
very small tear right center of front cove

A938A.jpg

A939.jpg

Edited by WEBHEAD

It was a 7.0  from you know how..... but hammered by CGC 6.5   to me  it has a 9.0 appearance but a 7.5 would made me happier. I told the comic shop owner considering how much I paid for it 4 years go it had better come back a 7.0 and no restoration.   In the long run what I paid for it and what it is worth now,  I guess I should be happy. Who ever I sell it to in the future will have an awesome book.

thanks in advance for all those who participated

Edited by WEBHEAD

13 minutes ago, WEBHEAD said:

It was a 7.0  from you know how..... but hammered by CGC 6.5   to me  it has a 9.0 appearance but a 7.5 would made me happier. I told the comic shop owner considering how much I paid for it 4 years go it had better come back a 7.0 and no restoration.   In the long run what I paid for it and what it is worth now,  I guess I should be happy. Who ever I sell it to in the future will have an awesome book.

thanks in advance for all those who participated

This particular book is like a pretty girl who has little personality. :D

Looks great; But many underlying flaws.