• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

So!  MusterMark  has  generously   accepted my  apology,  and  declined  a  private  offer to him  on  the  OFF  3

That  means  that it's back  in  play.

Our  Fighting  Forces 3

Here's the original description:
There's a quarter  inch  tear upper edge BC, with  a  couple  small folds and a bit of  wear along  the  edge.  A little rubbing upper LH  FC and  
a touch  of general  wear  along  upper edge FC,  nd that's basically it.  Flat,   tight  spine  and  CF, glossy,  white  pages,  altogether a  gorgeous  copy.

Asking  $150,  and  I'm  firm on that number. 

x211tCB.jpg

Woke up from sleep ... look at if I miss something here.. what? Nice front cover!

Ambush that, take it! :takeit:

Our  Fighting  Forces 3  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Fan!

What happened  was,  when  I  was  working  in  the Basement  Crypt Of Comics, sorting  and bagging,  I misidentified  OFF  3  as  #1,  tagged  it  as  such, 
and  listed  it  as  a  #1.   Muster  promptly  bought  at  a  fair  but  large  price  AS  a #1,  and  I  spent the  next  ten minutes  apologising  and backfilling, lol

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Our  Fighting  Forces 3  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Fan!

What happened  was,  when  I  was  working  in  the Basement  Crypt Of Comics, sorting  and bagging,  I misidentified  OFF  3  as  #1,  tagged  it  as  such, 
and  listed  it  as  a  #1.   Muster  promptly  bought  at  a  fair  but  large  price  AS  a #1,  and  I  spent the  next  ten minutes  apologising  and backfilling, lol

After reading the mishap ... I kind of am curious to see what the OFF #1 look like

8 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

After reading the mishap ... I kind of am curious to see what the OFF #1 look like

That's the whole thing.   There WASN'T    a #1,  just the two and the three, :D

Jumping the  gun by three  minutes!  NYAHH,  neener neener!

Wyatt Earp 13

Flat, tight,  glossy,  white pages.  Small dogears lower  RH  FC,  bit  of general especially  along the spine.  Dust shadow  across lower  BC 

Asking  $25  SOLD!

GC1LLtx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Jumping the  gun by three  minutes!  NYAHH,  neener neener!

Wyatt Earp 13

Flat, tight,  glossy,  white pages.  Small dogears lower  RH  FC,  bit  of general especially  along the spine.  Dust shadow  across lower  BC 

Asking  $25

GC1LLtx.jpg

Take

Joe Yank 13

Chipping and browning  RH  edge FC,   ditto  LH edge BC. Flat,  tight,  glossy,   white pages. 

Yours  for $15  SOLD!

tUPnNCQ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Uhoh.   Things are  getting reeeeeallll  laggy  here in  Michigan.  If  I  disappear  for  a  while hang in  there,  it  cleared up  in  about  twenty minutes last night. 

Tim Holt 20
Tim becomes  Red  Mask!   Due,  I'm guessing,  to   M E's  desire not  to  pay  Tim  his  licensing  fee,  lol

Spine roll,   good sized  dogears   FC,  dust shadow lower  FC, general wear. Tight,  bit of gloss,  white pages.
Ghost Rider by Ayers,  two  Tim  Holt  stories,  and indeed  he DOES  become  Red  Mask  in  the first  story.

Yours for $25  SOLD!

WUOlkNp.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Tim Holt 20
Tim becomes  Red  Mask!   Due,  I'm guessing,  to   M E's  desire not  to  pay  Tim  his  licensing  fee,  lol

Spine roll,   good sized  dogears   FC,  dust shadow lower  FC, general wear. Tight,  bit of gloss,  white pages.
Ghost Rider by Ayers,  two  Tim  Holt  stories,  and indeed  he DOES  become  Red  Mask  in  the first  story.

Yours for $25

WUOlkNp.jpg

take