• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed- Thank You!
6 6

245 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Hey, after the Moon Knight debacle, I got back off the mat last night and killed the Subby round (I think)

You did GOOD

You redeemed yourself... Bruce felt some pitty for you...I like to think Bruce was like young Elvis and you were Older, fat Elvis....Still Elvis, but...

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Hey, after the Moon Knight debacle, I got back off the mat last night and killed the Subby round (I think)

wait I'm playing catch up after 35 years away (I'm like the Captain America of collecting)...I only just found out my previously worthless Moon Knight #1 was worth something...now are you saying it's not anymore?

Just now, Gman65NJ said:

wait I'm playing catch up after 35 years away (I'm like the Captain America of collecting)...I only just found out my previously worthless Moon Knight #1 was worth something...now are you saying it's not anymore?

Welcome to the boards...just :takeit:and don't think too much

Just now, Gman65NJ said:

Since you're all in a chatty mood...who are all you people...what's the mix on this site...is it dealers, individual collectors...?

Mostly older homeless types...vagabonds really

No family.

No lives.

More money than sense?

Lemmings...sheep...lots of snipers...so many snipers