• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's cast the new Marvel movies!

27 posts in this topic

They should use that voodoo guy (midnight)from constantine for Black Panther he looks like he can be a king and an kicker at the same time

and Ted Danson for Nick fury he would just need to bulk up a bit

Nick Fury would have to be a grizzled older war veteran type. No pretty boys, or former pretty boys, as the case may be. Think Clint Eastwood or Jack Palance from their cowboy days. Tough old bastich.

As for Black Panther, the guy never seemed very kingly to me in the first place, so I don't think they'd need a very regal presence. But if you want to go there, I agree that Djimon Hounsou (Papa Midnight) would be perfect.

your right I took that stupid 80's quiz and the cheers questions messed with my mind frustrated.gif C. Heston would make a cool nick fury if he wasn't already a 100 yrs old can you hear him now "Hydra... let my agents GO!" and did anyone see Shawn Penn he kinda looks like doctor strange