• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General Time Question

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am curious about how long it is currently taking for CGC to log the submission as received. My shipping information shows they had received the package early Tuesday so I was curious how long it is taking for it to be put into the system as received? Thanks everyone! 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, TylerJG said:

Hello,

I am curious about how long it is currently taking for CGC to log the submission as received. My shipping information shows they had received the package early Tuesday so I was curious how long it is taking for it to be put into the system as received? Thanks everyone! 

Receiving is running a bit behind so it will can be a few days before it gets "received" into the system.

Thanks so much! This was just my first submission with CGC so I wasn't sure what the time frame was from when it was picked up at the post for when it gets logged into the system. Thanks so much for the help and information!

28 minutes ago, TylerJG said:

Thanks so much! This was just my first submission with CGC so I wasn't sure what the time frame was from when it was picked up at the post for when it gets logged into the system. Thanks so much for the help and information!

i'm not a CGC employee, but in my anecdotal experience (and this is a common reasonable newbie question) and from people posting comments about this very topic elsewhere, it doesn't seem uncommon for this process to take 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS, though I don't think anyone would be surprised if it was a little faster or a little slower.  But if you're on like 12 business days, I'd contact CGC customer service directly with your invoice # and ask, doesn't hurt.