• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Does CGC Plastic Do?

1 post in this topic

This, according to @SecretComicRoom?

word for word was just spoken to me from someone at CGC. I am not name dropping here. You dont believe it that is not my problem. Thats it for me.

If you are in a temp and humidity controlled environment. You have same age book in a bcw poly bag and board, mylar with bcw board, mylar with full acid free board, and a book in a holder. The book in the holder is going to age at slower process than that of all the others. 

I made a phone call and literally just got off the phone with someone who has been involved in the case making process. They know the brand of materials used, where they are sourced from, and every minute detail regarding encapsulation for both cgc and cbcs old and current... they confirmed what I already knew. So I am really not sure what it is you think you are trying to pull here.