• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New in house signing event

5 posts in this topic

I submitted several books on the 23rd of October, one of the books is Uncanny X-Men #266 I just found out that Joe Rubinstein will be doing a In House Private Signing event can I have a book I have already submitted held for the signing event? If not i don't know if  will have the book back in time to resubmit it for the event? 

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, DINGER033 said:

I submitted several books on the 23rd of October, one of the books is Uncanny X-Men #266 I just found out that Joe Rubinstein will be doing a In House Private Signing event can I have a book I have already submitted held for the signing event? If not i don't know if  will have the book back in time to resubmit it for the event? 

Customer Service might be able to help with this, email them at service@cgccomics.com. Please note they are very busy right now so it could take a few days for a response.

• Administrator

Hello, the cut off date for that signing was October 26th.  Usually the signings are done within a few weeks of the cut off date.  We don't have a specific date on when his signing will be completed but it should be coming up soon.  Thank you!