• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: Secret Identity Cover on Albert Moy Update
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I thought I looked at everything in Albert's update and now that I see the Stuart Immonen Superman:Secret Identity #1 cover was for sale and is now sold.

Did anyone notice how much it was listed for?  I use to own it :)

Malvin

39 minutes ago, malvin said:

Thanks Simon!

I might have bought it back at that price!  Oh well, at least I don't have to make that decision anymore.

Malvin

Man I've been there so many times malvin. Disappointed at not getting something ( especially getting back a piece you liked and gave up). Relieved that you kept money in your pocket haha! I'll bet that piece makes another for sale appearance some time in your life.(thumbsu

23 minutes ago, grapeape said:

Man I've been there so many times malvin. Disappointed at not getting something ( especially getting back a piece you liked and gave up). Relieved that you kept money in your pocket haha! I'll bet that piece makes another for sale appearance some time in your life.(thumbsu

Thanks Grape Ape

Yup, there is always more art out there (I heard that saying was started by Albert Moy).  Heck maybe it will let me buy something at Comic Art Live this weekend.

Malvin

13 minutes ago, malvin said:

Thanks Grape Ape

Yup, there is always more art out there (I heard that saying was started by Albert Moy).  Heck maybe it will let me buy something at Comic Art Live this weekend.

Malvin

Yes....comicArtLive....HA.....and C-Link all with superb pieces. I’m jonesing to buy something also my friend. Mrs. Ape watches me suspiciously.