• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am thinking about selling my Kirby/Captain America # 1 Cover Art

41 posts in this topic

I will trade you, straight up, for my Detective 27 cover art. thumbsup2.gif

Screw that I'll trade you an AUTHENTIC space alien corpse for it!

Its signed and numbered by Cheney!

Alien_Corpse_1.jpg

mad.gif Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? you, I can beat that. I'll trade you this super rare Ark of the Covenant signed and numbered by Jesus. sumo.gif

ark.jpg

This wouldn't be a KK thread if someone didn't post implying that they owned something (in this case, the Ark) and someone else posts with the true knowledge of where something is! So firstly, here's the true Ark, and I'll raise you a Holy Grail (you must choose, but choose wisely)

926119-grail.jpg.fe2da24faff5d585990d25965ec9fa61.jpg

KrazyKat, I believe you. So, how'd you become so rich? Just wondering..

When I was a kid they made fun of me, THE CHILDREN. They called me a 'Crazy Cat'.

Right, I remember this story! Shortly thereafter, a cannister of radioactive cat food fell off a truck and hit your head, blinding you but giving you the senses and reflexes of a cat.

KrazyKat, I believe you. So, how'd you become so rich? Just wondering..

When I was a kid they made fun of me, THE CHILDREN. They called me a 'Crazy Cat'.

Right, I remember this story! Shortly thereafter, a cannister of radioactive cat food fell off a truck and hit your head, blinding you but giving you the senses and reflexes of a cat.

Removed my origin story. Didnt mean to let that one slip in . . . .

If you guys dont wanna believe me that I own the Cap # 1 Cover - that is your perogative.

But mocking THE LORD will only get you to Hell faster. And offend your fellow man.

G-d forgive them,..they know not what they do.

You own the Cap #1 cover but can't afford a digital camra? tonofbricks.gif

I own over $10 Million in OA,..use your head. ( & I dont care if you believe me or not,..I have my art,...and one day you'll go WOW,..KrazyKat was no joke.)

Then please show some of it. I have nothing against you but these constant unsubstanstiated claims are just tiresome.

Why won't you show some of your pieces? Fill me in, I'm still relatively new here.

I own over $10 Million in OA,..use your head. ( & I dont care if you believe me or not,..I have my art,...and one day you'll go WOW,..KrazyKat was no joke.)

Then please show some of it. I have nothing against you but these constant unsubstanstiated claims are just tiresome.

Why won't you show some of your pieces? Fill me in, I'm still relatively new here.

He claims that showing his pieces will just bring the prices down, because they will lose the WOW factor. Personally, I'm starting to think it's all BS... If he would throw at least a couple of pieces, people might be more open, but come on, he claims to have over $10 Million, he should be able to show off a piece or two confused-smiley-013.gif

[it's all BS... If he would throw at least a couple of pieces, people might be more open, but come on, he claims to have over $10 Million, he should be able to show off a piece or two confused-smiley-013.gif

He has, only problem being its always someone elses stuff foreheadslap.gif

That cover would look nice right next to my Fantastic Four #1, my X-Men #1 and Avengers #1 covers! smile.gif

Someone's lying. KK has already posted that he is the owner to the X-Men #1 cover. How could it be in 2 places at one time? poke2.gifwink.gif

angel.gif

If you beleive in God why omit the letter O?

Its part of the Jewish religion, they will not say it or write it.

Thats why the name God isnt the real name of God, so leaving the 'o' out in this case is meaningless..........i'll get my coat laugh.gif

Apologies to desertdogg but I thought that there were 100 names for God and only one of them couldn't be written down. The name that can't be written is the main name and the only reason it can't be written is that if it is, it can't be destroyed, which means you'd have to carry the paper round with you for the rest of eternity (or stick it into a safe deposit box or something).

I'm not Jewish, so I may have that slightly wrong, but I think it's pretty close.