• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLIANS...............................MAYBE??!!

25 posts in this topic

According to one of the guys at Ain't It Cool News, a source at Sony says the villians will be Electro and the Sandman, with Harry contemplating taking his father's place as the Goblin.

Venom's great,but I think the CGI ain't quite good enough for him yet.Sandman would be better in SM3,I would save Venom for #4.....The wait would be worth it IMHO................ thumbsup2.gif

ditto!

I just hope the people in charge of the Spidey Franchise stay smart.

There could be in excess of eight blockbuster films if they play their cards right and not get too

greedy at one instance.

to me a wise choice would be

spidey 3 villian: Sandman

spidey 4 villian: The lizard (In the florida then the finally in NYC)

spidey 5 villian: The Scorpion (with the rise and fall of the Symbiote costume)

spidey 6 villian: Venom

spidey 7 villian: Kraven (and ends with intro in Hobgoblin)

spidey 8 villian: The Hobgoblin

So really with great writing like Spidey 2 they can create an awesome run with only one baddie at a time.

thumbsup2.gif

Venom's great,but I think the CGI ain't quite good enough for him yet.Sandman would be better in SM3,I would save Venom for #4.....The wait would be worth it IMHO................ thumbsup2.gif

ditto!

I just hope the people in charge of the Spidey Franchise stay smart.

There could be in excess of eight blockbuster films if they play their cards right and not get too

greedy at one instance.

to me a wise choice would be

spidey 3 villian: Sandman

spidey 4 villian: The lizard (In the florida then the finally in NYC)

spidey 5 villian: The Scorpion (with the rise and fall of the Symbiote costume)

spidey 6 villian: Venom

spidey 7 villian: Kraven (and ends with intro in Hobgoblin)

spidey 8 villian: The Hobgoblin

So really with great writing like Spidey 2 they can create an awesome run with only one baddie at a time.

thumbsup2.gif

I think that would be a great lineup,but the way it looks now,Hobby's gonna be in the next one.I would also add Mysterio with the Scorpion in #5,then finish off the series with the Sinister Six..... 893applaud-thumb.gifbut that would probably cost $500 mil to make 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.....