• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sunday Morning Close! Five Slabs between $30-$40! Copper/Modern Keys and Oddballs
2 2

123 posts in this topic

Ok, lots more to post but I’m taking a break. Probably back post-turkey tomorrow night. Nice assortment still to come: some late-run Conans, more Copper #1’s, a few of the popular lady covers, a McFarlane Spider-Man lot, some fun oddball stuff, Dave Stevens, a full Silent Invasion Tpb set. I can even do 2-3 modern slabs if anyone wants. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Ok, lots more to post but I’m taking a break. Probably back post-turkey tomorrow night. Nice assortment still to come: some late-run Conans, more Copper #1’s, a few of the popular lady covers, a McFarlane Spider-Man lot, some fun oddball stuff, Dave Stevens, a full Silent Invasion Tpb set. I can even do 2-3 modern slabs if anyone wants. Happy Thanksgiving.

Oooo McFarlane!