• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

I don’t like to respond to trolls, but seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

Pus$y Kat, you're obviously full of and everyone knows it.

I'm an original art collector and I would have your back if you showed anything to back up all of your extravagant claims, but I don't believe a word of what you say.

You get threads and discussions started, and I dig that, but you're obviously so full of craap that no one gives a good what you say anymore.

Put up or shut the [embarrassing lack of self control] up.

As it stands, you give OA a bad name...

Hey KK,

Are all the pieces in your collection NFS or trade? With so much OA, there must surely be something you're interested in parting with. That said, why don't you take a scan or pic, and offer a piece for sale or trade? Offering proof of the existence of a piece of art doesn't devalue it in this instance. In fact, it's a necessity in order to close a deal, wouldn't you agree?

Guess you dont wanna hear about my X-Men # 1 Cover ?,......<sigh> frown.gif.

Oh by all means, keep spewing your verbal diarrhea. The more you post, the more moronic you sound.

You CANT devalue the X-Men 1 or Cap 1 covers by posting scans, so your argument doesn’t hold up any more. I can hear it now…. “I was going to spend $500,000 on the Simon and Kirby Cap 1 cover, but it’s been overexposed on the CGC boards. What a worthless piece of [embarrassing lack of self control]!!!”

I know you don't have a damn thing, so prove me wrong.

if he stalls long enough, he should be able to find a scan some place.

at this point, after all the hype and such, a pic of kk's "art" that was provably his would probably elevate the value of his "collection."

whatever

at this point, after all the hype and such, a pic of kk's "art" that was provably his would probably elevate the value of his "collection."

whatever

Whatever.

Ive held onto these pieces alllllong time. Do you think 'calling me out' on a message board is going to induce me to show my jewels ?

KK

Deleketerrse, if you want,..feel free to chime in ! Please dont reveal my name. But if you could vouch for me,..well...we'd be 'square'.

whatever

Whatever.

Ive held onto these pieces alllllong time. Do you think 'calling me out' on a message board is going to induce me to show my jewels ?

Dear Lord, don't show the Family jewels. Keep them hidden in your short box

Deleketerrse, if you want,..feel free to chime in ! Please dont reveal my name. But if you could vouch for me,..well...we'd be 'square'.

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

Deli; you really are a much bigger fool than I ever could have imagined!... discuss amongst yourselves... 27_laughing.gif DF

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

Deli; you really are a much bigger fool than I ever could have imagined!... discuss amongst yourselves... 27_laughing.gif DF

All I can say is that you're not half as clued in as you think you are. Guys, don't listen to this insufficiently_thoughtful_person troll. My information sources include some of the highest rollers in the hobby, the guys who are in the loop when 6-figure artwork comes up for sale privately. They don't hang out in a big circle jerk with 50 IQ Forman and his friends who think they know it all.

Trolls, trolls, trolls... is this board made up entirely of trolls?? I'm sorry but it seems like a fair question at this point. Personally, I'm betting that KK and Deli are one and the same person... but, there seem to be so many aliases on this board it's hard to get a bearing. DF cool.gif

Ok KK I mean Deli, I mean KK... woof... it's getting hard to see the players without a scorecard here... DF 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

All I can say is that you're not half as clued in as you think you are. Guys, don't listen to this insufficiently_thoughtful_person troll. My information sources include some of the highest rollers in the hobby, the guys who are in the loop when 6-figure artwork comes up for sale privately. They don't hang out in a big circle jerk with 50 IQ Forman and his friends who think they know it all.

Why the negativity confused-smiley-013.gif, if KK has what he says he has, all the power in the world to him. If he doesnt want to people to know who he is, once again all the power in the world to him.

Having great OA, IMHO shouldnt be a reason to be insulting to others.

Why the negativity confused-smiley-013.gif, if KK has what he says he has, all the power in the world to him. If he doesnt want to people to know who he is, once again all the power in the world to him.

Having great OA, IMHO shouldnt be a reason to be insulting to others.

THANK YOU