• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

I am also not anonymous. My name is Steve Welch and I have links in my signature to both my CAF gallery and my comic sales web site. I try to write for CAF doing con reviews and occasionally do book reviews for James Powell's site bookshelfcomics.com (trying to do more, James!!).

I attend the CGC forum dinners when possible and hope to have some Chicago area collector gatherings at some point in the future.

--Steve

"At least guys like Dan F., Stephen F, Hari N., etc.... have enough balls to use their real names and probably are the only ones deserving and able to have a real discussions about comic art. The rest of us are troll whimps here for the ride."

That's c.rap. Even if you don't know everyone's name now, if you stick around long enough around here, you'll get to know everyone. There are very few people "hiding" behind their aliases here. All these guys that Forman is labeling as trolls - I and many others here know them personally and know their full names. Many of them have CAF galleries.

Hari, Stephen, Steve Borock and many, many others here, know me personally. I have a CAF gallery (though much of my collection, including some of my best pieces, is not displayed there), I've appeared in both CBG and Wizard Magazines and I'll be profiled in an upcoming issue of Gemstone Publishing's "Scoop" showcasing my art and comic collection. In other words, I wouldn't say that I'm totally anonymous. I collect primarily paintings and Warren art, so a lot of the dealers who traffic in Marvel & DC art might not know me, though certainly a lot of them do, along with a number of leading collectors and artists.

There are a lot of collectors and dealers out there who aren't very well known to the comic art community. We have real collections, spend real money and, in many cases, know things that others don't. It's exactly because of the kind of chest-thumping, condescending machisimo that Forman displays that a lot more people aren't more involved in the hobby socially.

Sincerely yours,

Gene Park

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/de-lekkerste/

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2354

Hi Gene; wow! now that I know who you are and that you are such an important guy in our hobby, I'd really like to suck up to you...

What 'chest-thumping, what condescention, what machismo?(although I am quite striking and muy macho!) I just think you are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! That's all! What is so wrong with that.... unless your name happens to be Gene Park, and yes, you happen to be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person??

It's exactly because of the kind of chest-thumping, condescending machisimo that Forman displays that a lot more people aren't more involved in the hobby socially.

Sincerely yours,

Gene Park

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/de-lekkerste/

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2354

Baaaaa, baaaaaa! 27_laughing.gif

well, if Gene's going to vouch for you, i guess i can believe him.

despite every indication to the contrary.

i do wish you would cease bragging about your pieces if you're not going to share. i mean, i have a truly beautiful wife...but i'm not talking about her and not putting up pictures of her, either

So let me get this straight: Chad killed Steven because he found out Marissa was carrying the illigitimate love child of and alien that was running for Mayor while the maid had pictures of Oliver's intimate foray into horse breeding. All the while, no one gave a F**K popcorn.gif

"I don't have a problem with you. Don't give yourself that much credit." - Henry Rollins

Signed,

Mike DeLeRee

603 Seagaze Drive

Oceanside, CA

a/k/a mister-not-so-nice

He was running for GOVENOR, not mayor! Geeze! Please try to keep up. foreheadslap.gifstooges.gif

-Chris Cormier (not the body-builder one though)

. It's exactly because of the kind of chest-thumping, condescending machisimo that Forman displays that a lot more people aren't more involved in the hobby socially.

Quote of the Day (thusfar)

-Chris Cormier

Ha. Well, I have a guess on who he is based on this and on something he himself recently said. I have little knowledge of specific stuff that the individual I am thinking of does own, though.

Deleketerrse, if you want,..feel free to chime in ! Please dont reveal my name. But if you could vouch for me,..well...we'd be 'square'.

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

Baaaaa, baaaaaa! 27_laughing.gif

well, if Gene's going to vouch for you, i guess i can believe him.

despite every indication to the contrary.

i do wish you would cease bragging about your pieces if you're not going to share. i mean, i have a truly beautiful wife...but i'm not talking about her and not putting up pictures of her, either

overnight, you've become a .

wha' happen'?

Dan,

I think everyone can see that you're so in the wrong that all you can do is twist around what I've said in a sad attempt to defend your actions. You have come onto these Boards, thumping your chest and condescending to all. I think I speak for just about everyone here when I ask that you either tune it way down or kindly excuse yourself. Since we're all just a bunch of nobody collectors in your eyes, I'm not sure why you would want to hang out here with us anyway. All you're doing so far is confirming your well-known reputation as the biggest d***head in the comic art collecting community.

Gene

I'm one of the people that Gene spoke to about KK's identity. I've yet to have a conversation with KK via PM, but short of that I'm basically convinced he is who we think he is. I cannot vouch for specific pieces, but I can vouch for the fact that he really DOES have a world class collection of original art.

Interestingly, in comparison to his various online personae who have rubbed me entirely the wrong way, I've never been anything other than friendly with him in the real world. 893whatthe.gif

Can someone here please, please remember this idiotic post as well as his others when the 'truth' is known. It is fascinating to me that so many can get riled up for so long, and then switch on a dime, when Deli, comes up with his own autistic version of the 'truth'. Peace to my fellow collectors.

Dan,

I think everyone can see that you're so in the wrong that all you can do is twist around what I've said in a sad attempt to defend your actions. You have come onto these Boards, thumping your chest and condescending to all. I think I speak for just about everyone here when I ask that you either tune it way down or kindly excuse yourself. Since we're all just a bunch of nobody collectors in your eyes, I'm not sure why you would want to hang out here with us anyway. All you're doing so far is confirming your well-known reputation as the biggest d***head in the comic art collecting community.

Gene

I'm one of the people that Gene spoke to about KK's identity. I've yet to have a conversation with KK via PM, but short of that I'm basically convinced he is who we think he is. I cannot vouch for specific pieces, but I can vouch for the fact that he really DOES have a world class collection of original art.

Interestingly, in comparison to his various online personae who have rubbed me entirely the wrong way, I've never been anything other than friendly with him in the real world. 893whatthe.gif

Who cares? The guys an annoying nutbag no matter how much his stupid collection is worth. screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Also, I'm not going anywhere unless I chose to go, but I certainly won't follow the sheep here either. And, I fully realize I'm not speaking to all of you. Just most of the vocal few. If you've put up with KK/Deli for so long... you can certainly put up with me. Someone who tells it like it is! grin.gif

Can someone here please, please remember this idiotic post as well as his others when the 'truth' is known. It is fascinating to me that so many can get riled up for so long, and then switch on a dime, when Deli, comes up with his own autistic version of the 'truth'. Peace to my fellow collectors.

Dan,

Gene

screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

What can I say...he offered me the X-Men #1 cover if I would be nice to him. tongue.gif

That is the quote of the day, week, month.... WAKE UP FOLKS!!!!!!!!!1

screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Dat's da way it be.

They asked me to leave too...AND NOW I AM THEIR KING napoleon-emperor-throne-orb-sceptre.jpg

KRAZY frickin' world,..heh ?

KK