• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic related dreams?
2 2

93 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Kneel Atoms , Naked Nurses, and too many vitamin pencils explains a lot..

It really does.

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

01ec7b85191ef62eb745c4ac4f63c33c.gif.5ce43632a211db752c36cc415807afeb.gif

He can also charge what he wants.. Have you seen the Celebrity Signing roughly @ $1,000?

HE JUST BETTER WATCH HIMSELF!!  :pullhair:

20201118_233743.thumb.jpg.c0ea5bad8db6c9acd39950021e931f53.jpg

Yep... +- $1,000

Well he only has 300 million dollars he's nearly poverty stricken.  I can see it.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Well he only has 300 million dollars he's nearly poverty stricken.  I can see it.

Really not sure how much the company setting this up is getting of that. Still another issue is these celebrities can see what items with their signature sell for , which leads them to charging what they want!

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Really not sure how much the company setting this up is getting of that. Still another issue is these celebrities can see what items with their signature sell for , which leads them to charging what they want!

I'm gonna let this bother me.

I do not blame you. When I got the email , I was already thinking of what I might send in. That is until I managed to see the pricing.. giphy-downsized-large.gif.8754d43d5f89a25917807cab63637616.gif

Ya gotta be really greedy to clutch at money like that from fans when you already got more than you can spend.  

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Ya gotta be really greedy to clutch at money like that from fans when you already got more than you can spend.  

While I do see your point on this and I agree that no way will I cough up $1k for it. Image that he would literally spend the remaining years or whatever he has left if he said he would sign for $10 ... I believe that some of this is the company setting this up and using price to limit the flood.

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

While I do see your point on this and I agree that no way will I cough up $1k for it. Image that he would literally spend the remaining years or whatever he has left if he said he would sign for $10 ... I believe that some of this is the company setting this up and using price to limit the flood.

there's no way the company is getting the lion's share and ol hairy son is saying sure I'll just tke $50 you can soak my fans.

That and the company is also maintaining a certain level of greed for all the Signatures they privately get during this signing to sell off later.

FTFY