• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic related dreams?
2 2

93 posts in this topic

Just now, James J Johnson said:

I'm going to give it a shot. Hey, I know :idea:   Before I try something as ambitious as fully sustained flight, I'll start small. I'll start as Christopher Reeve in Somewhere in Time. I'll see if I can manage to dream about being Chris Reeve at the Grand Hotel in the early 20th century before tackling becoming Superman and sustaining full flight!

If you think about being superman all day, you will dream abt it. 

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Was Sid, the most famous amoeba of all, among them? (worship)

Sid.jpg

No however Plankton Boy was heavily featured.

tumblr_mzk7zdL6tu1s8su8go1_1280.jpg

33 minutes ago, kav said:

I was obsessed with being superman for so long.  I went and saw superman 3 at theater every day for a week just to watch the flying scenes.

If you'd gone to watch Superman Returns, then you would very likely have fallen asleep at some point during it, and then dreamt you were Superman again and imagined a scene which was far more entertaining than the film itself.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

If you'd gone to watch Superman Returns, then you would very likely have fallen asleep at some point during it, and then dreamt you were Superman again and imagined a scene which was far more entertaining than the film itself.  

The main draw for me is the flying and stuff-the plot not so much.
Luthor with the sneaky kryptonite-you'd think stupidman would learn by now.
Keeps world ending crystals in a fortress anyone can just walk in, near the ocean.  Whoops! a strong breeze has blown the crystals into the water!  Now the earth is toast, dummy.
Keep them on the moon like a normal person with super powers and a modicum of intellignce, dum dum.

Luthor's big plan-create a new continent then sit there in lawn chairs waiting for people to start showing up to buy real estate.
Duh Doy GIF - Duh Doy Community - Discover & Share GIFs

Kryptonite-a small chunk makes stupidman too weak to tread water but an entire CONTINENT of kryptonite-hell he can lift that baby into outer space-
Duh Doy GIF - Duh Doy Community - Discover & Share GIFs

10 minutes ago, kav said:

Luthor with the sneaky kryptonite-you'd think stupidman would learn by now.

Like Felix the Cat. Almost every episode consisted of Felix having his chain pulled over the first 6 minutes of the episode. Then finally, his adversary responsible for all his ills would show himself, at which point, Felix with utter astonishment, "The per'fesser!!!" Like who else, right? Either the Professor or the Master Cylinder, not much of a choice or mystery, right? 

Edited by James J Johnson

They should have handed me the -script to stupidman returns.  I would have said no no no no.
Lets start over from scratch-no Luthor, no Kryptonite.
Brainiac shows up-

Then they hand me the -script to Man of Steel: NO LUTHOR!  NO MORE LUTHOR!!!!  GET IT???
Jesse Eisenberg as a giggling Luthor?  ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS???????