• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spider-man poster 1973 came with value stamp book and other stuff.
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Usual board rules apply, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post :takeit: to avoid any arguments or disappointment.  Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. 

Spider-man poster from 1973, originally this poster was offered as a promotion to UK Marvel fans who had to collect 8 (I think) tokens from Spider-man weekly comics, there must have been some left over, because it was also given out to the first buyers of the first Marvel value stamp books. This copy has been displayed and has obvious signs of wear, but still a nice solid example of a hard to find poster, it came folded and measures 18x24 .

Asking $100 shipped.

DSC01680.JPG

Lovely copy of The Titans #1 UK Marvel weekly from 1975 with the free poster, the poster is still attached inside the book, the poster shown is just to show what it looks like, this is becoming very hard to find with the poster, which would look great in any comic room. 15x18 inches approx. Also including Titans #53#54 and #55 .

Asking $100 shipped.

DSC01675.JPG

DSC01677.JPG

DSC01678.JPG

DSC01676.JPG

DSC01578.JPG

3 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

I have my own copy and this one, then that's it. lol

I think I’m going to frame the poster that you sent me.