• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Raw Comics, Cards, Posters, Magazines etc.
2 2

181 posts in this topic

Marvel Preview #22 Aug. 1980 VF/NM  Dynamite Earl Norem cover, superb John Buscema art from 40 years ago. Original owner copy, mine. $5 SOLD!

marvprev22frt.jpg

marvprev22bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to whine49er1

Toy Collector News #22 December 15 1987. My subscription copy and in nice shape. Some great articles and photo highlights include Erector sets, scary Horror rings, Roy Rogers, Man from Uncle and Girl from Uncle. Great classified ads. Super fun!! $5

toycollnews.jpg

Star Wars ROTJ Weequay action figure on card 1983. Figure still unopened and sealed with weapon as issued on card. However most of the card has been neatly cut away.
General Mills proof of purchase seal still remains. $20

weequayfrt.jpeg

weequaybk.jpeg

I'll start sending invoices tomorrow. I'm open to offers via pm on almost anything remaining. There are a couple items I won't mind keeping however. 

Thanks to everyone that bought, commented, or contributed to this thread(worship) (worship)