• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't be anonymous: Post your CAF gallery link here!

98 posts in this topic

Ok, since we're trying to figure out who is real and who is a troll, how about a thread where people post a link to their CAF galleries, if you have one? If you don't have one, start one!

I realize there are some people who want to remain anonymous for personal reasons, and others who are just trolls and Kings of BS. But for those of us who want to interact with other collectors at a more personable level, I thought this might be a start.

My name is Steve Welch

Here's my gallery on comicartfans.com:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=4298

headbang.gif

I'm all for that! I'm Dan Forman... forget whatever you've heard about me... (unless it was good) wink.gif I have a comicartfans gallery and lots that's not on display. But, I still can't figure out how to post links (help!) And, for what it's worth, I think that Steve's gallery is fairly kick-@ss! That Tos #84 page is sooo dynamic!

Also, I don't mind friendly bs and even some unfriendly, but can't help speaking my mind when I see things that are way out of line. Some of my rants are tiresome, sorry in advance for anyone I offend... unless you are a Troll!

Ok, since we're trying to figure out who is real and who is a troll, how about a thread where people post a link to their CAF galleries, if you have one? If you don't have one, start one!

I realize there are some people who want to remain anonymous for personal reasons, and others who are just trolls and Kings of BS. But for those of us who want to interact with other collectors at a more personable level, I thought this might be a start.

My name is Steve Welch

Here's my gallery on comicartfans.com:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=4298

headbang.gif

thanks Dan, and your collection is uh, ok.... 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

To post a url, just go to your CAF gallery main page, copy the url, and then come back to this page and in the Instant UBB Code box at the bottom of your post text box, you can click on "URL" or you can just paste the URL into your text box directly.

Chris, you've got some nice stuff, everybody has to start somewhere. And the important thing is to buy what you love, and love what you buy! thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif You can create a CAF gallery for free, too.

I'm all for that! I'm Dan Forman... forget whatever you've heard about me... (unless it was good) wink.gif I have a comicartfans gallery and lots that's not on display. But, I still can't figure out how to post links (help!) And, for what it's worth, I think that Steve's gallery is fairly kick-@ss! That Tos #84 page is sooo dynamic!

Also, I don't mind friendly bs and even some unfriendly, but can't help speaking my mind when I see things that are way out of line. Some of my rants are tiresome, sorry in advance for anyone I offend... unless you are a Troll!

Chris, you've got some nice stuff, everybody has to start somewhere. And the important thing is to buy what you love, and love what you buy!

You can create a CAF gallery for free, too.

I know. I don't have a scanner (or the inclination) to create a gallery. I've only got a few more things that I really, really want and then I'm probably back to strictly comics. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've got a few other pages since my thread but haven't been able to get them up.

Cool Land art! That Gambit cover with Wolverine is killer!!!

I am me!

I have a couple of art pieces, mostly modern stuff.

Here's my gallery http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=7087

smile.gif

Alberto

Thanks!

The scan doesn't do it justice, some forumites got a chance to see it in person, and I think we all concur that it looks much better in person smile.gif Right Nikos? Your page looks much better too eh?