• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rock Video Monthly Inserts
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I recently came across a copy of Uncanny X-Men #311 with a "Rock Video Monthly" insert. I have found very little information on these other than they seem to only be found in books from April of 1994 and that CGC will note it on their labels. Who else has a copy of this book or any other book with this insert? Is it included in all copies of these books?

So far examples have been found in:
- Spider-Man #45
- Uncanny X-Men #311
- Venom: The Enemy Within #3
- Wolverine #80

20201122_214012.jpg

20201122_214000.jpg

20201122_213951.jpg

20201122_214217.jpg

There's nothing special about this. It's just one of a billion inserts that were added to comics. They aren't usually line-wide but can still be found in many titles for the month they appeared, but Newsstands may not have them.

According to my records, all my copies of issues previously mentioned have it, plus Cable 10 and X-Force 33.

On 3/7/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lazyboy said:

There's nothing special about this. It's just one of a billion inserts that were added to comics. They aren't usually line-wide but can still be found in many titles for the month they appeared, but Newsstands may not have them.

According to my records, all my copies of issues previously mentioned have it, plus Cable 10 and X-Force 33.

This^^

CGC probably notates it so as to bring awareness to whether or not it is missing in a copy, the book would be graded as Qualified I assume.