• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 9.4!!!!
6 6

844 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

amazing price before auction day

I’m definitely impressed. I mean it could stop here, not get another bid and I’d still be impressed with that end result. However I think this fish hasn’t been wrangled in just yet.

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

For our clarification purposes, which one of these butt angles would make it worth even more than $1.5 million dollars:  lol

nightwings-butt-and-ass.thumb.jpg.1405fbd6a58fffead420975a3448c8d2.jpg

Come on, 2nd from the left is the clear winner 😂 That’s a bahdunkadunk right there!

Edited by LDarkseid1

6 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:
7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

For our clarification purposes, which one of these butt angles would make it worth even more than $1.5 million dollars:  lol

nightwings-butt-and-ass.thumb.jpg.1405fbd6a58fffead420975a3448c8d2.jpg

Expand  

Come on, 2nd from the left is the clear winner 😂 That’s a bahdunkadunk right there!

Well, I think old Bats himself might prefer the one on the bottom right where his young ward has already assumed the position, although it looks like he's already had a good beating there.  :blush:  lol

On 1/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, Gotham Kid said:

My 1.8-2Mil guess estimate still stands. Also, fully deserving current bidding as single highest grade copy, quite possibly in existence. If I had the choice between the Bats1 9.4 and Tec27 7.0, as I have already posted, I would take the Bats1

If there was a 9.6 Bats1 in existence would you still choose the 9.4 over the 7.0? I predict being that it is the highest graded there is going to be a war over it and it may end in the 2.3 to 2.4 ballpark.

8 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

If there was a 9.6 Bats1 in existence would you still choose the 9.4 over the 7.0?

yes, but I doubt there is or that an existing copy can be juiced up to that grade.

Edited by Gotham Kid