• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 6th Annual Black Friday sales thread! Featuring SILVER & BRONZE AGE KEYS---Signature Series, action figs, Marvel production proofs!
11 11

364 posts in this topic

Miracleman #1 (1985, Eclipse) CGC 9.8 s/s Garry Leach - $345

My last 9.8 from a private signing with Garry in London, years ago.  To date, I'm still pretty much the only person to have done s/s with Leach.  A resident of the UK, he never travels to the US, and pretty much doesn't even do conventions over there.  I met with him privately twice on my trips to LSCC and struck up a friendship with him.  I miss the LSCC, I made a lot of really good friends over in the UK while attending those shows.  

miracleman1AAAA.jpg

Just found this one----misplaced, I guess.

Looking at the signature date, I've literally had this for 10 years.  From one of the first signings with Sam Kieth.  Most collectors know he's uber hard to get, with only a couple convention appearances in the last decade.  Low print run on these last issues of Maxx, and the tough black cover on this makes it (to me) more desirable.  Willing to bet a press might get this to a 9.8

THE MAXX #34 CGC 9.6 s/s Sam Kieth - $175

maxx34.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn