• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reopened, New fabrics added, SPIDEY, Wonder Woman, Looney Tunes, Mickey/Minnie, Betty Boop, Superman, GL, Flash, The Child, Star Wars Marvel Comics covers and TMNT:)
2 2

71 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, fatlab123 said:

Group 23 the child

group 22 the black and white vintage 

group 20 12 cent 

ill take it

Thank you, Sold...

I am not going to mark them in the threads because I'll have replacements for all 3 tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Hi Sharon

Glad to see you offering these adult ones again. I've been wearing the heck out of the ones I got from you a while ago.

If they are still available, I'll take

Batman Comic Strip

Red Spiderman

Avengers with Spidey

Many thanks!

They are Bob, thanks! I'll update the thread a little later tonight when I finish the next batch

Group 31 a

These are replacements for masks that were sold previously in the thread. You can find the material swatches if you scroll back:)

Superman breaking chains

The Child on Navy 

Light Blue Avengers.

20201220_202415.thumb.jpg.ffac93e7ef06b7ba25f63083a5d1b65d.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

On 12/22/2020 at 1:19 AM, fatlab123 said:

Just received my mask ..very comfortable ! Thank you 

:foryou: Sorry they took so long:)

I'm going to close the thread till Sunday, so raffle winners can pick things, I'll be adding more pictures sometime tomorrow and open the thread back up next week.

I'm adding some final masks to the thread for tomorrow's raffle.

The two winners may pick anything not marked sold (or crossed off) 1st person to pick my prize goes first. I think I duplicated almost all of the sold ones, you will see them listed below. 

I apologize but I didn't have time to take pictures of the fabric this time, but if you need to see something specific, just pm me and I'll take a picture.

Happy Holidays!