• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some different questions

4 posts in this topic

I have some questions i'd like to get answered if possible:

1.- Should well known error cards like MTG Revised Serendib Efreet or MTG 4th Edition Spanish Black Bordered Serra Angel/Time Elemental... pay the 5$ error fee?

2.- Some MTG circles have been talking about the possibility of a different label color for MTG cards because the blue one looks a bit toonish, is this a real thing or just some deliriums.

3.- Is there any real date to open EU office to grade cards? 1Q 2021 maybe? I'm desperate, import duties are just too high to send a decent amount of cards to USA.

4.- Are there any plan to bring special labels and signing to cards (MTG) in short-middle term?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Emirikol
Remove a - in title

• Administrator

Hello - Yes, there is a $5 fee for all errors. We do not currently have any public plans to modify our holders or labels. We currently do not have an exact date for the opening of a EU office for the grading of trading cards. As it relates to labels, yes, we are exploring that possibility. Have a good day. 

On 12/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Mr. Henry said:

Hello - Yes, there is a $5 fee for all errors. We do not currently have any public plans to modify our holders or labels. We currently do not have an exact date for the opening of a EU office for the grading of trading cards. As it relates to labels, yes, we are exploring that possibility. Have a good day. 

great thanks

On 12/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Mr. Henry said:

Hello again, i forgot to ask if its possible to send a sealed product (for example a booster or deck) and get it openned and graded every single card?.

Can i pay with paypal or card only? i can't see any info.

Edited by Emirikol
add question