• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man Annual 16 THE GRADE IS IN!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Very nice!

I think the key (or at least for me when sending books) is all the edges. This copy had a flawless spine, top and bottom edge and corners both font and back. No bends, or wear really visible. I guessed 9.4-9.6 before scrolling down but a 9.8 make sense here...the only thing I thought I saw was some discoloration spots on the bottom staple (not sure if thats the case at all). 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:13 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Very nice!

I think the key (or at least for me when sending books) is all the edges. This copy had a flawless spine, top and bottom edge and corners both font and back. No bends, or wear really visible. I guessed 9.4-9.6 before scrolling down but a 9.8 make sense here...the only thing I thought I saw was some discoloration spots on the bottom staple (not sure if thats the case at all). 

I did have this book pressed and cleaned to ensure the 9.8 but I was pretty sure this had at least a shot at 9.6+. I bought a few hundred books from this seller and a solid hundred of them are NM+. I'll get around to posting some of the other annuals that came in this $40 lot later. Need to go through this guy's other Ebay listings sometime today lol