• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am really Bored lets start a good thread

20 posts in this topic

When woowoo started this thread last night I was already pushing my ale limit to respond logically, so I hit the pause button, imbibed a bit more and called it an evening.  

Twelve hours later, successfully caffeinated, I now think online dating in the middle of a pandemic is a topic best analyzed under the influence.

:tink:

28 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

When woowoo started this thread last night I was already pushing my ale limit to respond logically, so I hit the pause button, imbibed a bit more and called it an evening.  

Twelve hours later, successfully caffeinated, I now think online dating in the middle of a pandemic is a topic best analyzed under the influence.

:tink:

Well with a name like buttock :baiting: you know he is on a lot of online dating  boards butt i drink to that (thumbsu

On 12/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, woowoo said:

action 7 2 sup 1's.jpg

On a side Note. The Superman 1 on the bottom middle was Glossy firm white page and was graded at VF/NM. I never liked it since it was to high of grade and using a lot of my money and took a lot of my used inventory to get. I am guessing this went to Dave Anderson since we where dealing back in this time and he wanted top shape book's. That would have been the only reason to pick this high grade book up than. ( That is only a guess (shrug).) I know 100% this would have got CGC 8.0 or better but this was in early 1980's the book might not of Survived all the touching mailing conventions in the grade it was in here. Side note to all my drinking friends (thumbsu ( No Alcohol was used on this post just coffee ) Merry X-mas to all and Peter @Gotham Kid Its time for ya to get a copy.

elvis_zpsxwlnosjo.jpg