• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Man 1 Gold

19 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Picked this up from my local comic shop the other day. It’s just the general gold version right?

9C025FC8-7EB9-446F-AECC-417949785AA8.jpeg

43 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

$200

Wait, so you paid $200 and thought it was perhaps the normal gold which sells for $15-$20?

2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Well I’m definitely going to give them a cut when I sell. Clearly an expensive book when sold normally.

Well done. I occasionally will call one local shop when I book gets hot like Bats 313 so they can make some profit. 
:golfclap:

Local shop made around $500 on 2 copies and I just shot to the top of their list for deals.

Edited by fastballspecial

15 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Well done. I occasionally will call one local shop when I book gets hot like Bats 313 so they can make some profit. 
:golfclap:

Local shop made around $500 on 2 copies and I just shot to the top of their list for deals.

I do the same with my main lcs, Ijust have a great relationship with the owner. It's a good give and take lol