• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

What in the sam heck is going on with the boards now?

theyre all jacked up and jerked to the side.  :pullhair:
I suspect greggy.

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Flaunting my weakness around in front of me like that is almost as diabolical asFB_IMG_1505592346944.jpg.d98702deb195f669b65b3a26dc3bc534.jpg

:idea: Vitamin money!

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Whoaaaaa

I am going to guess that they are trying to eliminate the size of the side bar on the right or something like that. 

You wish......................I believe they are trying to expand the side bars on both left and right hand side so that the posts in the middle can be reduced to being as narrow as possible.  (:  lol

7 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

You wish......................I believe they are trying to expand the side bars on both left and right hand side so that the posts in the middle can be reduced to being as narrow as possible.  (:  lol

20201222_232929.png.026958708cbc240c57a11063d7ac43a8.png

I think it looks great!

It''s              So                     Easy                              to             

Read             A                                 Post                                                             Now! 

8 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

That's because you are using a Vic 20 as your PC! 

Man I wish I had your set up.. I am using the good ol Antikythera with my windows 95 upgrade, a dial up modem, and my free AOL trial disc! 365260721_NAMA_Machine_dAnticythre_1.thumb.jpg.c675035993b0fb1cff23690c116c4602.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Spelling put trail instead of trial. Probably because I am playing Oregon Trail on my Floppy Drive in the other tab..