• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

as if House of M wasn't bad enough...

12 posts in this topic

Well, I'm finally over my Marvel Zombie stage in life (it lasted 22 years). This house of M stuff is just bad beyond recognition...reminds me of some of those multi title annual cross overs they were doing in the 90's....

And now on top of it all.....Bachalo as artist on Uncanny...Jeesus, it's like they're TRYING to lose their fans!! Next to that Tan Eng Huat guy, Bachalo might be my least favorite artist ever....can't even figure out what the frames are supposed to portray!!

Maybe Quesada has secretely signed a deal with DC to destro Marvel? (it would explain Daredevil: Father)

I'm just venting, but man, am I ever frustrated......

Uncanny X-Men is possibly the worst X book on the racks, has been for years...

Bachalo is the reason I picked it up again.

And, as for HOM, I'm loving it... it is not as bad as eveyone is saying, again, I think this is part of the 'its cool to slam Marvel phase, so I'm not going to read it but still say it sucks" thing that seems to be goign around

I've been reading it (HOM), and until this year I've never been into DC, but with the exception the Bendis & Millar books, and Exiles, it's just gotten plain painful to read....even Peter David seems off his stride lately...

I don't know if they've shifted their focus to the kiddie lines or what, but the stories and plots are just getting painful. Claremont, what's up with his stuff lately??

Bachalo can't draw people, no less superheroes...

At least JRJR seems to be putting a little more attention into his work lately...bow did he get crappy for awhile...

I just can't bring myself to buy this HOM drivel anymore....

How many of these threads do we need? confused-smiley-013.gif

hey if you don't like them, don't read 'em. right? right?

poke2.gif

I didn't read it. I simply wanted to know why we all couldn't get together and form one "WE HATE MARVEL" thread rather than seventeen of them. screwy.gif

So I just read HOM #6 last night. And I was really pumped when all the heroes came bursting out upon the HOM. I'm sorry, but it's got the X-Men, Spider-Man, and lesser known favs like Cloak and Dagger ... I love it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think spiderman is goign to mess things up

He walked off to the side and was never heard from again

So I just read HOM #6 last night. And I was really pumped when all the heroes came bursting out upon the HOM. I'm sorry, but it's got the X-Men, Spider-Man, and lesser known favs like Cloak and Dagger ... I love it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think spiderman is goign to mess things up

He walked off to the side and was never heard from again

Well, lets think about this. Does Peter Parker really want Gwen Stacy to return to her grave, and for MJ to be less successful? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd say that's a good call. thumbsup2.gif