• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Case You Missed It- Highest Priced Slab Sales From Last Week!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Have to wonder how many of these eye-raising eBay auction sales in general are dishonest.  :cry:  I see enough eBay re-listings of KEYS right after the auction closes that I can't help but raise an eye-brow.  Thank you for the site - I like this info regardless but I still question it. :foryou:

59 minutes ago, Roger66 said:

Have to wonder how many of these eye-raising eBay auction sales in general are dishonest.  :cry:  I see enough eBay re-listings of KEYS right after the auction closes that I can't help but raise an eye-brow.  Thank you for the site - I like this info regardless but I still question it. :foryou:

It’s a good question and can be tough to confirm what is a valid sale and what isn’t, I made a note on the Marvel Previews sale as an example.

Silver Age Marvels dominated the Top Ten ebay sales this week, where did the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 & two copies of Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 9.6 fall on the list?

In Case You Missed It 12/20-12/26