• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 4 1964
1 1

8 posts in this topic

PGM Avengers 4.  

Spine Roll

Marvel Chipping Right side and bottom front cover

Writing on back.

2 White color fills inside book.  See pic from page 5 here, similar on page 10.  Almost looks like white out or something.  Don't think it was any attempt at restoration.

Appreciate it!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

This fails focus issues to observe a grade. I actually gave my Avengers four away in  2018. It was in the box which had the AF15. It had a torn cover.  I've never regretted it even once.  It was received by a man who bought 2 ASM 129's from me and when he got an ASM 14 it had a flaw neither of us recognized. I felt badly and sent him this book.   I had some pretty seriously nice junk. 

20 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

This fails focus issues to observe a grade. I actually gave my Avengers four away in  2018. It was in the box which had the AF15. It had a torn cover.  I've never regretted it even once.  It was received by a man who bought 2 ASM 129's from me and when he got an ASM 14 it had a flaw neither of us recognized. I felt badly and sent him this book.   I had some pretty seriously nice junk. 

Always wanted an Avengers 4. Since I was a kid. No closer now than I was then. LOL!