• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: ASM #28
1 1

15 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

6.5 seems about right...nice mid grade.  :golfclap:

Yes. Could go 6.0 or 7.0 also, depending upon the luster and surface features of the cover with the book in hand, rotating to and fro to reveal surface imperfections. Nice to see a 28 that escaped the blade and black marker treatment. 

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Yes. Could go 6.0 or 7.0 also, depending upon the luster and surface features of the cover with the book in hand, rotating to and fro to reveal surface imperfections. Nice to see a 28 that escaped the blade and black marker treatment. 

Thank you for the thoughtful observation. And a Happy New Year to you, my friend...

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it.  I was struggling with the small tear at the top right and whether that would drop it to a F-. Book is flat and colors are nice.  I've been trying to keep my Spideys to F and up so this is helpful - no need to upgrade. 

6 hours ago, conan09279 said:

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it.  I was struggling with the small tear at the top right and whether that would drop it to a F-. Book is flat and colors are nice.  I've been trying to keep my Spideys to F and up so this is helpful - no need to upgrade. 

It's a tough one in high grade. I think VF is too high and VG is too low. So the FINE range is a pretty safe bet... (thumbsu