• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An update table request
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Would it be possible to publish a table that shows what submission dates are currently being worked with CGC and CCS? The current turn around dates change and you never know if the new turn around times pertain to your submission or the current submissions. I suspect that a simple table which shows Service / Tier / Submission Week being serviced would cut down on a lot of inquiries.

Thank you for any consideration.

14 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I will certainly pass your suggestion on to our management team to see if that is something that could possibly be posted on our website!  

Thanks,

It would be very informative. I would actually like to know how the turn around times (for especially Value and Economy tiers due to its current 3-month) affect  comics already in CGC possession and awaiting grading. Example: If I sent them in when it was 50 days and it changed a week later, or a month later to 90 days, which turn around time would be applicable? thanks.