• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions not coming up

4 posts in this topic

How long does it take for your submissions to show up in cgcs system usps tracking said delivered Monday and I haven't heard anything I have standard turnaround time just worried about my cards lol thanks

Edited by Triforce656

This is one thing I am not very sure on as I see some in the same boat as you although for the 6 submissions I have made in the recent months I have never had an over 2 day waiting period to be received.  I have submitted under just about every tier besides standard. 

I think it took exactly 2 business days for each submission to be received.  Some were even split sub grade and non sub grade.  If I had to guess yours should be received very soon.  Just keep in mind though once it is delivered it is safe with CGC as their PO box goes straight to their building and not a post office.