• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics still in received status

2 posts in this topic

I submitted books that were received on the 23rd of October that are all still in the received status. I was having most of them pressed but they haven't moved, can you see if there is an update?

Customer # - CS116323

3 Modern, 1 Signature by Neal Adams, 4 Value.

I also submitted 2 more for Bobby Layton Sig on 11/23

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I reviewed your orders and the only one I see that is behind is submission 3737927.  That was the Neal Adams private signing.  That one does look about a week behind so I will check on that one and see if we can get it moving.  The others are all within normal turnaround times for the services you requested.  All of your invoices had pressing and most also had screening which is going to add significant time onto your total turnaround times.  You can find our pressing times here: CCS times  and our grading times here: CGC times

If you have any questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thanks!