• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
1 1

122 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, crassus said:

^^ Dreaming Eagles 1 is all yours, many thanks 

@crassus thank you! Not that anyone cares, but as a newbie to the boards and someone always fascinated with aviation history, I was very saddened to learn that I missed out on these signings a few years ago, and then again when I reached out to Rich who had none left available for purchase (was a long shot anyway, obviously). Never thought I'd come across one of these again.:ohnoez: (worship)

:tink: 

3 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:
2 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

There are pills for that

perve....oh you already know what you are...

He even disgusts himself, most days.

Following ahead with this theme

the next item cannot be described without risking a wrist slap (I think that's what they're calling it these days...Mod action..."Moderation Supervision" I mean of course...so please examine the pic carefully...)

Nothing says European comic art quite like Moebius and big erotic blobs of stuff...I guess. 

Moebius The Horny Goof 6.5 $25.00

Copy has soft br crnr fc and bc, sm spine tear bc, some edge creasing, comes with a Mylar sleeve with some price tape residue ur and as a special bonus a Strand Bookstore stamp....not sure if its the NY store but in any event the sleeve is removable if you just want the trade

Moebius-HornyGoof-fc.jpg

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

The Reds on that book pop massively.

Yeah, but the corners are soft.

Illustration Magazine, lot of 7 Issues 1 (a reprint), 20, 30, 31, 32, 34, 38 (all NM as new condition) $45.00 SOLD

All are square bounds except 20 which is saddle stitch. 

Illustration-20-fc-CZUR-pic-Boards.jpg

Illustration-pic1-Boards.jpg

Illustration-pic2-Boards.jpg

Illustration-pic3-Boards.jpg

Edited by crassus

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Like the giant stone wangjunk?

You guys make me sick.Sick I sez

Moebius would give your jiggling chicken booty gif a run for its money....just sayin...