• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ... 100 books that no longer fit my collection... CLOSED
2 2

128 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I am going to do 2 threads this week, a short one here and a longer one in copper/modern once this is done. So go look at those too when the time comes. :sumo:

This is basically the books that no longer fit in what I am trying to call a collection. Many were bought on spec, impulsively or in larger lots and I just want less right now. I have most of these ready to go, just wavering on the final 10-20 books or so. 

I will drop 10-20 books a day and should be done by the end of this week. Some days will have some hot books and some books will just be groovy. 

No probies, shamers or those that I have on ignore and choose not to engage. First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or via PM gets the book, in any conflicts over a take I get to decide ultimate outcome. shipping is generally first class for 1-3 ($4-$6 depending on location) and after one pound buyer can choose media mail which is usually about $5 or priority mail which is more (up to $18 for large flat rate but often $8-$10 as I use regional boxes when I can if it cuts down on the price). Buyer ultimately chooses shipping method, I don't care how they ship I will pack them the like a beast either way; international purchases be ready to pay priority international or PM first for an exactish quote. Feel free to ask for more pictures, most have front/back photos and things often look worse than they are in giant pictures but if you see anything unclear I will take it out and look it over, $1 book or $100 book I don't mind answering questions.

paypal is fine, checks and money orders are better

and so, without further eloquence (go watch The Quiet Man sometime, where that quote is from)...

Edited by Bird

Tales of Suspense 75, I think a very well presenting copy flat and white that back staple though, ugh  $48   $42

C5E07021-E4BC-44AC-8C77-8737075177CF.jpeg4C8520BB-D718-47A9-8421-5723BBE6C1A8.jpeg

Edited by Bird