• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Custom Labels Question

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering why CGC only has custom Marvel labels? It's nice having new options this year but are we ever going to see any DC / Image / Valiant / Dark Horse options?

Also it would be nice to see a free custom label created and given (as a perk) to members that do the in-house CGC signings since these events don't require membership (of course you could charge the normal $5 to non-members). A custom Todd Mcfarlane, Jim Lee, Rob Liefield, J. Scott Campbell, Sam Kieth, Mark Silvestri, Joe Quesada, Frank Miller, Artgerm, Mike Mignola,  label for a signing would be a nice exclusive bonus for spending as much as we do on these compared to a normal convention. Jeff Smith doing a custom Bone label/signing (to kick off the Netflix series Premiere) would be sweet as well.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your suggestions!  We try to choose labels that will appeal to the widest audience but certainly love to have customer feedback on the types of labels you would like to see in the future.  We do change up the labels throughout the year so keep an eye out for future additions to our custom label options.  Thanks!

When I saw the new marvel labels. I had one question pop up in my mind "Where's the custom Spawn label or labels?!?!" You just had that big Mcfarlane signing last year and a custom Spawn would have been great. Please Please contact Todd Mcfarlane and try to work out a deal. :foryou: I know it doesn't mean much in the big picture but I for one would pay the extra $5 per book for a sweet custom spawn label. Oh and a "watermark logo " of the spawn skull would be super sweet in the grading box.:headbang: @Jennifer F.

Edited by JWKyle
wanted to @Jennifer F.