• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its Been 30 Business Days

12 posts in this topic

So its been 30 business days for my bulk submission and still nothing, I'll honestly be very disappointed if my order takes up to 60 business days. Makes me wonder if at this point is CGC really worth it. My order was received on 11/17, I was wondering has anyone else submitted around this time and still not received their order?

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Habby2324 said:

Was this for a signing?

Whoops! Sorry, I'm from the comic side and didn't double check the board I was replying to. Apologize for the confusion!

11 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

All these 'members' joined the boards at relatively the SAME time, with the SAME problems...something doesn't look right.

Relatively new service and section of the boards. Just with all grading services an uptick in grading turnaround times was inevitable. I can also see some people holding off on submitting at the launch to see a larger sampling size, experiences, and even sales prices of cards in CGC slabs. 

1 hour ago, Mephisto said:

Relatively new service and section of the boards. Just with all grading services an uptick in grading turnaround times was inevitable. I can also see some people holding off on submitting at the launch to see a larger sampling size, experiences, and even sales prices of cards in CGC slabs. 

I am just worried about how soon the next "change" in turnaround times will be.  next months change 120 business days?