• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Secret Wars 8
3 3

9 posts in this topic

Ima keep posting these things until you guys give me a 9.8  :nyah:

Which means I guess I will never stop.

More seriously, I actually thought this one looked pretty good, until I flipped it over and saw the back which obviously has a few issues.  Seems like they might be more correctable than most though - with a cleaning? - and that maybe back cover issues don't penalize you quite as badly?    

Thanks!

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

8 hours ago, csaag said:

Front looks really nice -shame about the back. Not sure that would clean up as it seems like tanning rather than dirt

Not sure how much CGC would ding an otherwise nice looking copy, I'll say 8.5

Yeah I am also in agreeance with everything here. A clean might help the bottom right but I have had books with some ink rubbing like that and it doesn't really come out (if it does, it needs a cleaning technique more agressive than what I am willing to try on my books). So 8.5 seems right. 

Also, might be a printing thing, but the inks don't seem as bright on the cover. Not sure how CGC differentiates that from slight fading....