• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD

2 posts in this topic

In 1994 John Morrow started what he has termed a labor of love which was to publish the artwork and historical importance of what many call the greatest comic book artist of all time,Jack Kirby .Now twenty six years and multiple industry awards late the Kirby Collector it continues to mine the enormous body of creative work by this amazing artist. Offered here are the first 20 issues ,from the modest black and white beginnings to the bold cold cover editions of the late nineties. Filled with never before seen artwork ,essays and interviews with other artists including,Neal Adams,John Byrne,Chic Stone,Al Williamson, Frank Miller and John Buscema just to name few.The centerfolds and the full color poster size back covers (pictured) are worth the price alone. I’m pretty sure that most, if not all ,of these are out of print so this is the only way that you will be able to catch up to one of the most enduring ,insightful and intelligent periodicals on this great artist .These are all in great shape but lets grade them VG just to be safe
Issues #1- 20 (VG)
$42+(  $2.10 per issue ) + $7 shipping Paypal / US Buyers Only /    IMPORTANT : Please MESSAGE me if interested !

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

Edited by rrichards