• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with ASM Annuals

5 posts in this topic

I'm collecting the entire ASM set and got a little lost on the Annuals. I can't find one for 1995 which would be number 29 I believe. Does anyone got a picture of it if they did make one? Also, my last Annual is at 2001, did Marvel make any past this year?

Thanks

Ray

I'm collecting the entire ASM set and got a little lost on the Annuals. I can't find one for 1995 which would be number 29 I believe. Does anyone got a picture of it if they did make one? Also, my last Annual is at 2001, did Marvel make any past this year?

ASM Annuals # 1-28 are numbered as such, so that's easy.

The next year, 1995, all the Spidey-related annuals were for some reason given the new name "Super-Size Special". Here's the front & back cover for the ASM one:

spider_man_amazing_annual_1995.jpg

The next year, they went back to being called annuals, and were identified by year instead of issue number, so there's an ASM Annual for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.

2001 was the last year for any Marvel Annuals, until this past month when Annuals for the Ultimate titles have been released.

ASM Annuals # 1-28 are numbered as such, so that's easy.

The next year, 1995, all the Spidey-related annuals were for some reason given the new name "Super-Size Special". Here's the front & back cover for the ASM one:

spider_man_amazing_annual_1995.jpg

The next year, they went back to being called annuals, and were identified by year instead of issue number, so there's an ASM Annual for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.

2001 was the last year for any Marvel Annuals, until this past month when Annuals for the Ultimate titles have been released.

Hey Thanks

So is this the book that takes the place of Annual 29/1995? I saw in OverStreet, that it's printed in 4/95 also. If so I need it and Annual # 1 to have them all. I'll mostly likely get the rest of the Specials just incase since I'm already collecting the Giant size SM.

What do you mean by "entire"? I am a super-freak, crazy, insane, psycotic ASM completist. By ASM I mean just the regular series. I collect ALL variant, extra print, multiple cover, MJ/Pizzazz/Bubbalicious/NDS/etc. insert, printing/coloring error, DF, ACE, Authentix, bagged, sealed 3-pack, Toybiz, and newstand/direct issues that exist. Check my WWW site for what I know exists and for what I need. Who knows, maybe we can make some trades.

http://home.comcast.net/~taste_of_h8red/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html