• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New DC future state issues have some cover damage

2 posts in this topic

I didn't notice this until I took a closer look at some of the issues I got this week, but some of the future state issues have this kind of cover damage. I don't think this could have been me, because I checked eBay and I'm not the only one. None of my Marvel pulls had any damage like this so I'm thinking it could be a distributer problem.

Image from iOS.jpg

On 1/16/2021 at 1:35 AM, kaejol said:

I didn't notice this until I took a closer look at some of the issues I got this week, but some of the future state issues have this kind of cover damage. I don't think this could have been me, because I checked eBay and I'm not the only one. None of my Marvel pulls had any damage like this so I'm thinking it could be a distributer problem.

Image from iOS.jpg

No, it's a material problem. It's what happens when you print on a certain type of stock and then fold it in half. It'll split like this.