• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Approval Covers (Jack Adler Collection)

6 posts in this topic

I'm sure many of you guys have seen these offered up on ebay by Key Comics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/House-of-Mystery-190...1QQcmdZViewItem

When these first came to light I picked up a couple very cheap. Now I see them being offered on ebay for anywhere from $70 - $150.

Has anyone here tried tracking these to see if they actually sell for these prices? If not, any guesses on what they might be worth?

i am a bit worried about these guys...i bought 2-3 of these production approval covers from

Key Comics (@75-85$ each).

i see that one that i purchased from them on ebay and is now in my posession, is up for auction again!!! !!!!!! !! ! ! !

did they make multiple copies of these? i emailed Comic Keys and have not received a response...

i wonder why they would make multiple copies of approval covers.

if multiple copies were produced, would they all be approval covers?

or would some be unapproved or disapproval covers?

anyway, i would not have purchased any if i knew there were many made.

i see that one that i purchased from them on ebay and is now in my posession, is up for auction again!!! !!!!!! !! ! ! !

I believe there was a Comic Book Marketplace article on this collection some time ago and I seem to remember that some (maybe all) of the approval covers had at least 2 or 3 duplicates. I'll have to find that issue and check it out.