• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four on Ebay

45 posts in this topic

After numberous emails and calling and leaving a message to clearfiy the situation. I filed my claim with Paypal to get my money back and filed a did not recieve complaint with Ebay. Now get this This guy has my email address and my phone number he never calls or emails to straighten out the problem, Today he manages to file a non-paying bidder complaint against me. Sad part is I have the reciept from Paypal and a verification from Paypal that the guy got his money. NEVER BUY FROM NEWPRODUCTSCORP!!!!!! He Has multiple comic listing up on ebay again.SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!

He's now on the "Leader of the Banned" list. 893censored-thumb.gif

aslancomics2005 ( 203 ) is the seller right?

He has 100% feedback still.

Can't you neg him?

Did you do a "off-eBay" deal? tonofbricks.gif

Wrong seller I went with another seller NEWPRODUCTSCORP. The link to the auction is further down on this thread. He has 139 positive feedback but all are for low dollar items dvds. Called Paypal today in person informed me I needed to contact ebay on his actions again the non-paying bidder is in retaliation I guess. Still strange that he can email ebay but not me. Did the live help line with ebay, quite nice, informed them of his actions. Looks like everything will turn out one way or another.

Marveljunkie...I'm with Aces, WHY haven't you blasted this with a NEG yet?

BTW...I was tempted to bid on the FF auction and also the one he had for a Hulk 6 and Hulk 181. I had emailed him to ask about his experience grading comics since none of his prior feedback was for comics, and also requested larger scans. He responded with "Comics professionally graded and are already packaged for shipping" which of course set off alarm bells so no bids were placed.

Anyway, hope you get your money back...

I will give him one more day since he will put a negative on my feedback which I don't want. I am in dispute with him in ebay. I proved I paid for the books now he refuses to send / sell. Funny.

What an ...of course he realizes he can't win the dispute, so it is almost like he is trying to stall for some reason? I can relate on the feedback retaliation threat...that is why I now have separate buying and selling accounts. I highly recommend it!

Well I won my dispute with the seller NEWPRODUCTSCORP. I got my money back (well within 5 business days according to Paypal). I left a negative feedback against the seller. Now I just have to wait for him to give me mine which I am sure he will. Just a reminder to all watch out for this seller!!!!!

Well I won my dispute with the seller NEWPRODUCTSCORP. I got my money back (well within 5 business days according to Paypal). I left a negative feedback against the seller. Now I just have to wait for him to give me mine which I am sure he will. Just a reminder to all watch out for this seller!!!!!

You got your money back from Paypal!? hail.gif

Yep Paypal gave all $1087.00. They just said it would take up to 5 business days to show up in my account. Going through all the proceedures sure does work. First time I ever had a problem like this and in turned out fine just never got what I was looking for Fantastic Four 1. There will be other chances. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Amazing you got your money back...if he had cleaned out his paypal account before the dispute you would be left high and dry...I experienced this myself as paypal can only issue the refund if enough of a balance is left in the scam artist's account. Usually these thieves know that and so they withdraw the money as soon as they receive it so paypal can only lock their account and can't actually get any money from them.

I just checked your feedback Marvel, and as expected the left you a retaliatory neg.

MAKE SURE you post a follow-up to his feedback with your own comments about how he lied about sending the book and only refunded your money because paypal forced him to!

Also, notice how many other books were sold about the same time or earlier than yours, yet he has received no feedback from any of them...probably because yours was one of the first ripoffs, and so they are all in the same dispute process since none of them received anything either!

Glad this story had a happy ending, or at least as happy as was possible with this scammer! And the feedback you left him will definitely be a red flag for others. Congrats, well done!

that's some pretty good news...glad all ended well for you!!! thumbsup2.gif

but you had lucky on this one... wink.gif

now keep on colecting and have this experience in mind when buying expensive stuff...

flowerred.gif

regards

What is the best negative feedback to leave in 80 characters or less?

Why limit yourself to 80 characters.... Go to the bottom of the ebay home page, I like Tawain's site.... 120 characters... Trick is to open the page on the US side, sign in, then the Tawain site, the go to my account on the us... then that one, and basically click the same buttons as you go thru and presto chango... 2 lines of nasty feed back... thumbsup2.gif

Here is a positve I posted on a forum member...

Great Seller! Blazing fast shipping! Packaging - AMAZING, Bubblewrap & Peanuts! The_Rocketeer is on my Favorites list!!! A+++

And be prepared to post follow up feed back...

Thanks for sharing your story...

thumbsup2.gif