• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age DC : Sixty Years of the World's Favorite Comic Book Heroes, Greatest GA Joker, Gerber GA Photo Journals.
2 2

31 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, Timely said:

Let's get this last one sold. 

DC : Sixty Years of the World's Favorite Comic Book Heroes by Les Daniels. In excellent condition! Hardcover. $14 NOW ONLY $13

NOW ONLY $11

dc.jpg

dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg

Last price cut... 10 bucks!

Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books Vol 1 & 2.  I have 2 sets of the Gerber guides that I bought back in 1991, still in the original mailing box from Gerber.  They are still shrink wrapped & untouched.  $60 + shipping each set (2 sets available).

gerber.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, Timely said:

Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books Vol 1 & 2.  I have 2 sets of the Gerber guides that I bought back in 1991, still in the original mailing box from Gerber.  They are still shrink wrapped & untouched.  $60 + shipping each set (2 sets available).

gerber.jpg

1 set is sold, 1 set left.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, Timely said:

gerber.jpg

Spoiler

:takeit:Last Set

21 minutes ago, ECDC said:

okay. Thanks. 

I have a set already but I refer to it almost every day. Be cool to have a never used shrink wrapped set too for, umm, I’m not sure 🤔 

I used my first set so much it fell apart after 16 years!