• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IC #1 Preview

12 posts in this topic

I'm a little confused. Do you know what happened to Firestorm? I hope they aren't writing this series thinking you read all the crossover mags.. that's my only worry.

I have no idea what happened to Firestorm. I'm assuming he's dead, or at least not well. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think they are referring to the issue of Firestorm that came out today, where the Society tries to take him out, but he seemed okay to me at the end. I didn't read it all.

From the looks of an upcoming solicitation Firestorm will be one of the heroes that Donna Troy recruits (see today's JSA 76 for her first recruits) to leave earth and deal with the after effects of the Rann-Thanagar War in Infinite Crisis.

I think they are referring to the issue of Firestorm that came out today, where the Society tries to take him out, but he seemed okay to me at the end. I didn't read it all.

From the looks of an upcoming solicitation Firestorm will be one of the heroes that Donna Troy recruits (see today's JSA 76 for her first recruits) to leave earth and deal with the after effects of the Rann-Thanagar War in Infinite Crisis.

Ok. Just wanted to make sure. The art looks amazing.

I'm a little confused. Do you know what happened to Firestorm? I hope they aren't writing this series thinking you read all the crossover mags.. that's my only worry.

I have no idea what happened to Firestorm. I'm assuming he's dead, or at least not well. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought he died in Identity Crisis, but then he was back in his own series a couple weeks later. Or was that one of the other three Firestorms? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused.gif

The original Firestorm's "death" in IC led to the creation of the new Firestorm.

The old Firestorm didn't really die - he was stabbed by Shadow Thief which caused a chain reaction that made him explode - his atoms then merged with the new guy and voila - New Firestorm (who can now occasionally change into old Firestorm when he needs to).

The original Firestorm's "death" in IC led to the creation of the new Firestorm.

The old Firestorm didn't really die - he was stabbed by Shadow Thief which caused a chain reaction that made him explode - his atoms then merged with the new guy and voila - New Firestorm (who can now occasionally change into old Firestorm when he needs to).

i really hope one piece of fallout of IC is the demise of firestorm in the hood (ok i only read the first 3 issues and i hated them) and somehow bring about a new ronnie raymond series.