• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mailing High Value Orders

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a question about Mailing in High Value Orders Domestically in US. Let's say my Submission declared value would come out to $18,500. Do we get a shipping label when we make the submission through the site and how does the insurance apply? If not, what services do you guys recommend that aren't going to kill us in shipping costs? Or should we submit in small numbers?

• Administrator
On 1/22/2021 at 11:15 PM, SharpBubble said:

Hello,

I have a question about Mailing in High Value Orders Domestically in US. Let's say my Submission declared value would come out to $18,500. Do we get a shipping label when we make the submission through the site and how does the insurance apply? If not, what services do you guys recommend that aren't going to kill us in shipping costs? Or should we submit in small numbers?

When you submit an order through our site, the shipping charge is for return shipping from CGC to you. If you are in the US and select USPS, that shipping is insured via Registered Mail. The other options, while cheaper, are not insured. You are responsible for getting your cards safely to CGC for grading.

Paul